Port of Gdansk Cargo Logistics SA is the stevedoring company which provides cargo handling and storage services in relations from/to the sea means of transport (vessels, barques) to/ from the inland means of transport (truck, wagon).
The cargo that can be serviced as below:
– steel products as profiles, sheet piles, bars, rails, wire rods, billets, blooms, slabs, rolled oils, rolled sheets and strips, tubes, welded mashes,
– scrap (feedstock scrap-metal, not oiled, not radioactive),
– constructions, oversize sections, project cargo, vehicles, building and road construction machineries and modular houses,
– containers on Szczecińskie quay (THC services are sold by GTK SA – Gdansk Container Terminal SA),
– unitized cargo in big bags, pallets and crates,
– coal, coke,
– dry bulk cargo as clinker brick, expanded clay aggregate, dolomite, feldspar and bentonite,
– row sugar in bulk, grain, seeds and biomass in bulk.
Maximum handling capacity is 6 million tons per year.
Port of Gdansk Cargo Logistics SA realizes its service along 8 quays situated at the both sides of the Death Vistula river. The total length of the operational quays is 5 km. All quays has got road and rail access. Sucharskiego road enables the convenient approach from A1 highway.
Port Gdański Eksploatacja S.A. is the owner of the Certificate:
ISO 9001:2000 by PRS, Poland – execution of cargo handling and storage services,
GMP+B3(2007) by DECRA Certification GmbH, Germany – collection and storage of feeds.
The company is taking care to apply all procedures which cause high quality standarts for the customers.